Saturday, November 26, 2011
The first post!!!
Well here goes nothing.... I created this page to invite everyone into our lives. We have a huge family and it is hard to keep up with everyone and everything. I hope you will enjoy all of the pictures and stories of our family. Since I am starting this after Maverick is born I will catch you up real quick on the past two years of our lives. Michael and I got married on May 15, 2010. We had a fabulous honeymoon in Antigua. We went scuba diving, snorkeling and zip lining through the rainforest. We bought a house in August 2010. We got pregnant in October 2010 and had a very uneventful pregnancy. At 35 weeks I began dilating. And by 37 weeks I was ready to deliver. We had Maverick on July 1, 2011 at 5:19am. He weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. He was, and still is, absolutely perfect. The last four and a half months have really revolved around him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment